What you will get «3
- A pack of assorted stickers, some home made, some not but all adorable!
- A suprise gem stone in a cute little box
- A little mushroom notepad and some snow white nail stickers
- A ‘love the earth’ journal made entirely of recyclable and biodegradable, organic products (right down to the pen and the ink)
- A pair of home made knitted fingerless gloves i made! (perfect for those entering autumn soon!)
- An Australian Flower Fairy Address book - discover some Australian flowers with lovely fairy illustrations.
- A sweet little pandora inspired bracelet with adorable little charms on it!
- A pencil case with the quote “she’s a dream girl”. it’s pretty :)
- Please be following me in order to be eligible for this giveaway :)
- Reblog as much as you like, please no spamming though! and feel free to like for reference but the likes will not count as entry.
- Have you ask box open so i can message you if you win!
- Giveaway will end on the 1st of October 2014 where i will choose winner via a random generator.
- This giveaway is international!
Goodluck sprouts! x
my basil sprouted!!!
I THINK ABOUT THIS A LOT
THEY DIDNT FOLLOW THE GAME THE GAME FUCKIN FOLLOWED THEM
this is great holy shit..
self positivity is f*cking great!!! u think ur cool??? then ur cool!!! u think ur cute??? then ur hella cute!!! look at you go. so amazing
24 hour challenges on Kim kardashian are very rude
especially this “3 24 hour gigs in a row for OUTFITS”
smooshing him awake
if a girl asks you for a tampon, I dont care how much you hate that bitch if you have one you hand it over no one deserves that level of hell
- The young herring-gull was sprayed all over with red paint by cruel yobs
- The bird was taken in by Whitby Wildlife Sanctuary in North Yorkshire
- 'Poppy' will not be live among other gulls as she will be victim of bullying
- Wildlife experts call the act ‘disgusting’ and say bird’s feathers are ruined - she will need specialist care for years
A young herring-gull will need specialist care for years after cruel vandals attacked her with spray paint. The bird was taken in by Whitby Wildlife Sanctuary, North Yorkshire, after she was found covered in thick red paint.
The baby gull, who rescuers have named Poppy due to her new colour, is only a few months old and now faces a couple of flightless years while waiting for the damaged feathers to fall out.
'She is only a baby and so she is unable to fly at the moment which means she is fairly easy to get hold of,' Alexandra Farmer, who runs the sanctuary, said. 'It looks like the paint that is used on the road. I think two people must have painted her because they have lifted her wings to paint underneath. One person would have held her and the other would have painted. She won’t be able to fly now because the paint has made the feathers rock hard and stiff. She keeps looking at her feet because they are so red but there is no way to wash it off.
'She's going to need a lot of TLC. The paint is very fumy and I've had to keep her in a well aerated room. She smelt terrible when she was found and that amount of fumes would make breathing quite difficult. They have painted her face and so I am taking her to the vet to make sure she didn’t breathe too much of it in.’’
'The bird isn't suitable for the wild and is not suitable to be with her own kind. The feathers are ruined and because she is a sea bird she needs to be well oiled which means she is no longer waterproof. People need to know the dangers. It's just disgusting that people can do this.'
POLICE WILL BE WORKING WITH THE RSPCA TO FIND OUT WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE.
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE INCIDENT OR KNOWS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE SHOULD CONTACT NORTH YORKSHIRE POLICE ON 101.
oooooh my goooood i’m hiking in fucking utah and i came across sollux carved into the goddamn 200 million y/o sandstone
JESUS FUCK THAT’S MY CARVING FROM LIKE 2 YEARS AGO LOL
okay before y’all judge, I’m actually from the area and it’s totally acceptable for people to carve shit on that particular area (there’s silly carvings on other rocks up there and you’re actually encouraged to leave your mark up there to show that you managed to climb up that high) so like please don’t think I’m desecrating nature or anything because I’m definitely not THAT disrespectful.
i’m laughing so hard right now, i never thought my art would reach 1k+ notes
god bless ur soul i was losing my shit the entire hike oh my go d
Once I was walking home with some law school friends and they were like ”Why are you walking up that street your street is like three more streets up”
"Yeah but there’s a house on this street and sometimes their golden retriever naps in the sun on the sidewalk and I like to give him belly rubs"
Now all the law students walk up belly rub lane because law school is stressful and dogs rock
I bet that is the happiest dog